Saturday, April 11, 2009

Namma To Amchi

I would like to put some Lines from song of a Bollywood movie "Shootout At Lokhandwala"

Power is the trip
Just ask anyone who's rich
Everybody knows that life is a bitch
Feel the greed
but ask yourself
Is it worth the glee

Life... ha... ha... I always find Life New. when ever life unfold new chapters,I think I never understood file. But as per Abstract of "Geeta".. ... ........... We all knows so no need to write.

So...so..so.. It's time to say good bye to Bangalore :( I am going Mumbai. My job seconded in Group company. and new posting is at HO Mumbai.
Mumbai, A financial Hub of India. Dream for every finance Professional to grow here. But I am not such excited. its not because I don't wanna grow, but this growth is pulling me out from my dream world, from my kingdom of happiness & enjoyment i.e. BTM Villa.

Why I am writing such things!!  because I am leaving behind friends who have no comparison.
But we all are REBELS, as I mansion in my earlier post, we don't scare and run away. We always accept challenges from life. No matter how ugly is the situation, we laugh, loud, louder and convert the threatening roar in to sound of joy.

So all rebels stood high on the REBEL's rule, they make this departure most memorable in my life. They opened all possible means, and gift me the most memorable last week at Bangalore.

I thanks God for blessing me with such Lovely REBELS... And also ask that, this will last life time.

I am moving on my own way to Mumbai, with love and grace of all you. "Ham Bichad rahe hai Bichadke fir milne ke liye"

So Rebels.... Accept one more challenge from Life.. and prove that we have habit to create history. Don't forget our dreams. I am sure that we will be together again on the successful height of our dreams...

Jai Ho...

No comments: